- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
If you aren't headed to the Staples Center, here are nine fantastic dishes for a home viewing party.
The 57th Annual Grammy Awards this Sunday will feature everything from bacon caviar dip to a bourbon cocktail served with a gramophone ice cube. If you aren't headed to the Staples Center, here are nine fantastic dishes for a home viewing party.
1. 7-Minute Salmon Caviar Sushi Bites
This fun take on a sushi roll requires just five ingredients.
2. Boiled Shrimp with Spicy Mayonnaise
Mustard and white pepper add terrific heat to this easy mayo dip for shrimp.
3. Baked Sweet Potato Chips
These super-easy, healthy chips are great for a crowd.
4. Blt Chili
Cured pork sausage flavored with fennel seed, anise and garlic stars in this hearty dish.
5. Bacon Guacamole
You only need 15 minutes for this incredible, smoky dip.
6. Double Chocolate-Peanut Butter Chip Brownies
These super-fudgy brownies are completely gluten-free.
7. Ice Cream and Coffee Sheet Panna Cotta
What's the secret to Jeni Britton Bauer's luscious dessert? Melted ice cream makes a clever shortcut.
8. Maple-Bourbon Smash
This delicious version of an old-fashioned is made with richly flavored dark amber syrup.
9. Pear-Cilantro Margarita
Upgrade the classic cocktail with an unusual yet delicious fruit-and-herb combination.