- 9 Southern Snacks for Binge-Watching House of Cards
- 6 Game-Day Snacks That You Can Make During Half Time
- 5 Crowd-Pleasing DIY Happy Hour Snacks
- 10 Quick Midnight Snacks if That V-Day Date Didn't Go As Planned
- 6 Super Bowl Snacks You Can Make in a Muffin Tin
- 10 Game-Day Snacks That Will Win Any World Cup Viewing Party
- 6 Last-Minute Halloween Snacks
- 9 Awesome Back-to-School Snacks You Can Make Ahead of Time
- 7 Avocado-Packed Super Bowl Snacks
- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
Celebrate the German festival with juicy bratwurst.
Oktoberfest is here! Grab a beer and cook up a platter of delicious sausages.
Juicy bratwurst’s perfect mate is a side of tangy braised sauerkraut.
This homey dish pairs smoky grilled pork sausages with sweet-and-tangy cider sauce and caraway-flecked broccoli.
Any type of sausage is delicious with smoky, spicy chowchow.
This is the perfect way to eat sausages in the fall.
Tender, citrus-spiced, glazed red cabbage takes the place of the traditional sauerkraut in this vibrant dish.
The bright, lemony parsley sauce is incredible with grilled bratwursts.
Load up on a variety of sausages including traditional German weisswurt for a huge grilled feast.
This vegetable-heavy dish is a surprisingly healthy way to prepare sausages.
The beauty of this soup is its simplicity: There’s no browning involved; the ingredients just simmer together in one pot.