- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Celebrate the German festival with juicy bratwurst.
Oktoberfest is here! Grab a beer and cook up a platter of delicious sausages.
Juicy bratwurst’s perfect mate is a side of tangy braised sauerkraut.
This homey dish pairs smoky grilled pork sausages with sweet-and-tangy cider sauce and caraway-flecked broccoli.
Any type of sausage is delicious with smoky, spicy chowchow.
This is the perfect way to eat sausages in the fall.
Tender, citrus-spiced, glazed red cabbage takes the place of the traditional sauerkraut in this vibrant dish.
The bright, lemony parsley sauce is incredible with grilled bratwursts.
Load up on a variety of sausages including traditional German weisswurt for a huge grilled feast.
This vegetable-heavy dish is a surprisingly healthy way to prepare sausages.
The beauty of this soup is its simplicity: There’s no browning involved; the ingredients just simmer together in one pot.