- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 9 Ways to Use Rhubarb (Other Than Pie)
- Celebrate Dr. Seuss's Birthday with Eggs and Ham (Green Food Dye Optional)
- Why Your Cast-Iron Skillet is a Must-Have Grilling Tool
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
Celebrate the German festival with juicy bratwurst.
Oktoberfest is here! Grab a beer and cook up a platter of delicious sausages.
Juicy bratwurst’s perfect mate is a side of tangy braised sauerkraut.
This homey dish pairs smoky grilled pork sausages with sweet-and-tangy cider sauce and caraway-flecked broccoli.
Any type of sausage is delicious with smoky, spicy chowchow.
This is the perfect way to eat sausages in the fall.
Tender, citrus-spiced, glazed red cabbage takes the place of the traditional sauerkraut in this vibrant dish.
The bright, lemony parsley sauce is incredible with grilled bratwursts.
Load up on a variety of sausages including traditional German weisswurt for a huge grilled feast.
This vegetable-heavy dish is a surprisingly healthy way to prepare sausages.
The beauty of this soup is its simplicity: There’s no browning involved; the ingredients just simmer together in one pot.