- 7 Best-Ever Milk Shakes and Smoothies
- 5 Best-Ever Brunch Smoothies
- 10 Recipes for Huge Cuts of Meat
- How to Make DIY Summer Rolls
- 10 Show-Stopping Fall Roasts
- 5 Ways to Eat (and Cook) Like an Olympian
- 13 Extra-Meaty Father’s Day Recipes
- Say "I Love You" With a Giant Steak
- 9 Epic Grilled Steaks for Labor Day
- 10 Lamb Recipes for Easter Dinner
Sour cream is more than just a baked potato topper.
From creamy black bean dip to hearty chili, here are nine amazing recipes that feature sour cream.
Don't throw away potato peels! Make crispy chips that are terrific dipped in chive-packed sour cream.
These delicious tacos come together in just 30 minutes.
A little sour cream goes a long way in this simple black bean dip.
Zesty sour cream tops this fantastic chili.
A crunchy coleslaw made with sour cream dressing perfectly balances the heat in these spicy enchiladas.
F&W's Justin Chapple cooks shredded potatoes in a waffle iron until crisp, then tops them with cheddar, bacon, sour cream and chives.
Master chef Jacques Pépin stuffs a classic French omelet with sour cream, chives and diced pressed caviar.
This excellent party dip can easily be made ahead of time.
This amazing layer cake has a hint of cinnamon and silky chocolate ganache.