- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Sour cream is more than just a baked potato topper.
From creamy black bean dip to hearty chili, here are nine amazing recipes that feature sour cream.
Don't throw away potato peels! Make crispy chips that are terrific dipped in chive-packed sour cream.
These delicious tacos come together in just 30 minutes.
A little sour cream goes a long way in this simple black bean dip.
Zesty sour cream tops this fantastic chili.
A crunchy coleslaw made with sour cream dressing perfectly balances the heat in these spicy enchiladas.
F&W's Justin Chapple cooks shredded potatoes in a waffle iron until crisp, then tops them with cheddar, bacon, sour cream and chives.
Master chef Jacques Pépin stuffs a classic French omelet with sour cream, chives and diced pressed caviar.
This excellent party dip can easily be made ahead of time.
This amazing layer cake has a hint of cinnamon and silky chocolate ganache.