- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Spring forward with these quick brunch dishes.
Just because you're losing an hour of sleep this weekend, doesn't mean you can't still sleep in and have an amazing breakfast. From sweet-savory bacon to gluten-free waffles rancheros, here are nine superfast brunch recipes to make for daylight savings time.
F&W's Justin Chapple uses a resealable plastic bag to mix his pancake batter and pipe out perfect pancakes—resulting in one less bowl to wash.
Chef Spike Mendelsohn's fast, healthy breakfast burritos are filled with scrambled eggs (lightened with egg whites), feta, turkey bacon and spinach.
Poaching a dozen eggs at once in a muffin pan in the oven makes these cute, tasty breakfast sliders extraordinarily easy to prepare for a crowd.
What's better than slices of smoky bacon slathered in a spicy honey mixture?
This superquick "breakfast pizza" takes just 25 minutes to make.
Stirring delicious herbed croutons directly into soft, creamy scrambled eggs eliminates the need for a side of toast.
This lovely berry porridge, made with rolled oats, is especially good because it's not too sweet: There's no added sugar.
Masa harina, a flour made from corn, is added to these gluten-free waffles to give them a sweet, grainy flavor.
This Spanish omelet comes together in just 30 minutes.