What are you cooking this Father's Day? We found out what F&W editors' dads would love to eat on their big day.
1. "My dad's dream Father's Day is dinner on the deck at our cabin in Wisconsin, where we have sweet summer corn and local bratwursts. A heaping pile of sauerkraut is a given and a cold New Glarus beer is a must." —Julia Heffelfinger, Assistant Editor
- Five Essential Tips for Feeding Your Dad on Father's Day
- 9 Best Bacon Breakfasts for Father's Day
- Harrison Ford's Father's Day Grill-Off
2. "My father ate a peanut butter sandwich every single day for 28 years. Now he changes it up with cheese."—Noah Kaufman, Associate Editor