- If You're Going to Drink Something Green on St. Patrick's Day, Make it Chartreuse
- Why You Should Drink a Sazerac on Mardi Gras
- Flowery Cocktails for Bridal Showers
- 7 Ways to Transform the Appletini into a Respectable Cocktail
- This London Bar Is Making Wine-Free Wines
- 7 Ways to Make an Ultra-Springy Pimm's Cup
- The Best Canned Wines for Undercover Drinking on New Year's Eve
- 9 Gins to Try for World Gin Day
- 7 Low Alcohol Cocktails To Drink All Day Long on Thanksgiving
- Spring Drinking from the Pantheon of Modern Classic Cocktails
Who needs a date when you have margaritas?
Host a friends-only Valentine’s Day party to remember with pitchers full of sweet-tart margaritas. From classic lime to rosy red pomegranate, here are the best recipes for a very classy but romance-free night of icy booze.
The only thing more refreshing than a margarita is one made with cucumbers.
Reinvent the classic margarita by swapping out the traditional sweetener with a subtly spicy jalapeño-infused agave nectar.
A powdered chile rim gives this cocktail a great kick.
This quick and easy margarita recipe is made with muddled blueberries and bitters.
You can’t go wrong with this tried and true recipe.
This spicy margarita combines three savory ingredients: jalapeno, cilantro and cucumber.
Muddled blackberries give this cocktail its beautiful color; mint adds a refreshing zing.
This red-hued cocktail is perfect for Valentine’s Day.
The sweet-tart blood orange flavor intensifies the margarita-ness of this drink.