- 7 Brunchy Whiskey Drinks for Moms Who Want Something Stronger Than a Mimosa
- 4 Outside-the-Box Margaritas
- 8 Cocktails to Try If You Love a Margarita
- 5 Ways to Drink Your Turmeric, Super Ingredient of the Moment
- 7 Instant Sparkling Wine Cocktails
- 4 Sage Beers to Drink This Fall
- Best Pumpkin Beers and Cocktails
- 5 Martinis for Serious New Year's Eve Celebrations
- 11 Crazy-Easy Thanksgiving Cocktails
- Beyond Provence: 4 Under-the-Radar French Rosé Regions
Who needs a date when you have margaritas?
Host a friends-only Valentine’s Day party to remember with pitchers full of sweet-tart margaritas. From classic lime to rosy red pomegranate, here are the best recipes for a very classy but romance-free night of icy booze.
The only thing more refreshing than a margarita is one made with cucumbers.
Reinvent the classic margarita by swapping out the traditional sweetener with a subtly spicy jalapeño-infused agave nectar.
A powdered chile rim gives this cocktail a great kick.
This quick and easy margarita recipe is made with muddled blueberries and bitters.
You can’t go wrong with this tried and true recipe.
This spicy margarita combines three savory ingredients: jalapeno, cilantro and cucumber.
Muddled blackberries give this cocktail its beautiful color; mint adds a refreshing zing.
This red-hued cocktail is perfect for Valentine’s Day.
The sweet-tart blood orange flavor intensifies the margarita-ness of this drink.