- 7 Homemade Infused Simple Syrups to Stock Your Spring Bar
- 5 Warming Recipes for National Hot Toddy Day
- What to Drink on St. Patrick's Day (If You Don't Love Whiskey or Beer)
- 4 Healthy(ish) Ways to Get Your Eggnog Fix
- 5 Beers Made by Real Monks
- 9 Minty Cocktails to Make with Crème de Menthe
- 9 Herbaceous Cocktails to Kick Start Spring
- 5 Things to Drink in Jamaica
- How to Make a Giant Bottled Martini for Your Holiday Party
- The Strange Places Bartenders Find Inspiration
Who needs a date when you have margaritas?
Host a friends-only Valentine’s Day party to remember with pitchers full of sweet-tart margaritas. From classic lime to rosy red pomegranate, here are the best recipes for a very classy but romance-free night of icy booze.
The only thing more refreshing than a margarita is one made with cucumbers.
Reinvent the classic margarita by swapping out the traditional sweetener with a subtly spicy jalapeño-infused agave nectar.
A powdered chile rim gives this cocktail a great kick.
This quick and easy margarita recipe is made with muddled blueberries and bitters.
You can’t go wrong with this tried and true recipe.
This spicy margarita combines three savory ingredients: jalapeno, cilantro and cucumber.
Muddled blackberries give this cocktail its beautiful color; mint adds a refreshing zing.
This red-hued cocktail is perfect for Valentine’s Day.
The sweet-tart blood orange flavor intensifies the margarita-ness of this drink.