- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Your Super Bowl spread needs a casserole.
Casseroles are ideal game day dishes because they're easy to make ahead, perfect for a crowd and crazy comforting. Here, the best, most epically indulgent recipes for Super Bowl Sunday.
Think of this as backwards nachos.
This hearty cumin-scented casserole has an irresistible cheesy-crisp topping.
Hot sauce and sherry wine give this excellent casserole layers of flavor.
These enchiladas take a cue from lasagna—they're stacked instead of rolled.
Here’s a great new way to use ramen noodles.
You can make this creamy casserole as spicy as you want.
This easy-to-make baked pierogi-chicken casserole is loaded with bacon and sharp cheddar cheese.
Spicy chili and crumbly cornbread come together in this bubbling, cheesy dish.
This is a slightly modernized take on a very traditional Southern recipe. Instead of the usual canned cream of chicken soup, it calls for a quick white sauce.