- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 Brilliant Ways to Use Feta for Summer
- 15 August Bucket List Recipes to Prolong Summer
- 10 Recipes to Celebrate Julia Child's Birthday
- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
Your Super Bowl spread needs a casserole.
Casseroles are ideal game day dishes because they're easy to make ahead, perfect for a crowd and crazy comforting. Here, the best, most epically indulgent recipes for Super Bowl Sunday.
Think of this as backwards nachos.
This hearty cumin-scented casserole has an irresistible cheesy-crisp topping.
Hot sauce and sherry wine give this excellent casserole layers of flavor.
These enchiladas take a cue from lasagna—they're stacked instead of rolled.
Here’s a great new way to use ramen noodles.
You can make this creamy casserole as spicy as you want.
This easy-to-make baked pierogi-chicken casserole is loaded with bacon and sharp cheddar cheese.
Spicy chili and crumbly cornbread come together in this bubbling, cheesy dish.
This is a slightly modernized take on a very traditional Southern recipe. Instead of the usual canned cream of chicken soup, it calls for a quick white sauce.