- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
Your Super Bowl spread needs a casserole.
Casseroles are ideal game day dishes because they're easy to make ahead, perfect for a crowd and crazy comforting. Here, the best, most epically indulgent recipes for Super Bowl Sunday.
Think of this as backwards nachos.
This hearty cumin-scented casserole has an irresistible cheesy-crisp topping.
Hot sauce and sherry wine give this excellent casserole layers of flavor.
These enchiladas take a cue from lasagna—they're stacked instead of rolled.
Here’s a great new way to use ramen noodles.
You can make this creamy casserole as spicy as you want.
This easy-to-make baked pierogi-chicken casserole is loaded with bacon and sharp cheddar cheese.
Spicy chili and crumbly cornbread come together in this bubbling, cheesy dish.
This is a slightly modernized take on a very traditional Southern recipe. Instead of the usual canned cream of chicken soup, it calls for a quick white sauce.