- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
Coat truffles in your favorite toppings like crushed toffee bits or toasted coconut.
Both bittersweet and milk chocolate star in this luscious hot chocolate recipe. Take it over-the-top with these light and fluffy marshmallows.
Baker Kamran Siddiqi beats melted white chocolate and citrus zest into the creamy filling for a deep, decadent flavor.
This gorgeous tribute to the chocolate-covered pretzel hits just the right salty-sweet note.
Bittersweet chocolate and corn flakes are all you need for these crispy, chocolatey treats.
Star blogger Molly Yeh's bite-sized cups are made with rich dark chocolate and filled with a matcha-coconut cream.
This incredible dessert fondue is made with fragrant spices including cinnamon, clove, cardamom and ginger.
Ground habanero chiles give this pot de crème its fantastic, slightly smoky flavor.
This show-stopping cake has layers of dark chocolate and white chocolate ganache and fudgy dark chocolate frosting.