- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 7 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
- 10 Best New Year's Day Egg Dishes
- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- How to Make a Brunch Casserole
- How to Cook Brunch Without Cooking
- 4 Upgrades for Eggs Benedict
- 7 Summery Brunch Cocktails
- A Wilderness Brunch
- How to Grill Weekend Brunch
We're fans of bacon, egg and cheese on a roll for breakfast, but the weekend demands an upgrade.
We're fans of bacon, egg and cheese on a roll for breakfast, but the weekend demands an upgrade. Here, nine decadent sandwiches that are perfect for brunch.
1. Époisses Grilled Cheese and Pepper Jelly Sandwich
This indulgent sandwich from chef Vivian Howard is a fun combination of Époisses, the pungent French cow-milk cheese, and sweet and spicy pepper jelly.
2. Ham-and-Cheddar Scallion Biscuit Sandwiches
Scallions are added to the biscuit batter, giving the sandwich a bright flavor.
3. Grilled Chocolate Sandwiches with Caramel Sauce
These crisp, gooey sandwiches are deliciously messy.
4. Breakfast Banh Mi Sandwiches
This outstanding Vietnamese banh mi includes duck pâté and spicy pickles along with, less conventionally, five-spice-flavored bacon and a fried egg.
5. Peanut Butter Crunch French Toast
This decadent version of French toast, two slices of buttery brioche are filled with creamy peanut butter, coated in crunchy cornflakes, toasted until crisp and topped with maple syrup and fresh berries.
6. Ham and Deviled Egg Breakfast Sandwiches
This irresistible breakfast is a hybrid of an egg salad sandwich and an Egg McMuffin.
7. BLT Fried Egg-and-Cheese Sandwich
Superstar chef Thomas Keller's scrumptious recipe combines three of the world's most popular sandwiches—bacon, lettuce and tomato; fried egg; and grilled cheese.
8. Ham and Gruyère French Toast Sandwiches
Dive into the delectable sandwich with a fork and knife or pick it up with your hands, providing there are plenty of napkins close by.
9. Reuben Benedict
Besides corned beef, sauerkraut and rye toast, chef Josh Habiger makes a Thousand Island–style hollandaise sauce to coat the eggs.