- 10 Recipes That Celebrate the Oozy Glory of Sunny-Side-Up Eggs
- 5 Delicious DIY Jerky Recipes for National Jerky Day
- 7 Surprising Ways to Instantly Upgrade Your Tacos
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- 7 Best-Ever Milk Shakes and Smoothies
- 5 Best-Ever Brunch Smoothies
- 10 Recipes for Huge Cuts of Meat
- How to Make DIY Summer Rolls
- 10 Show-Stopping Fall Roasts
- 5 Ways to Eat (and Cook) Like an Olympian
Don’t just carve jack-o’-lanterns this Halloween; go pumpkin-crazy!
From hand pies to parfaits, here are the best pumpkin-packed desserts to make for your Halloween party.
Dean Fearing and Jill Bates, the pastry chef at Fearing's, collaborated on this spiced pumpkin pudding covered with meringue swirls. "It's what all Southerners love about their pies, whether they're coconut, chocolate or banana—the meringue," Fearing says.
Warm, soft, spicy and simple, this may be one of the best pumpkin desserts you'll ever eat.
These bars have all of the spice and warmth of classic pumpkin pie, but they’re more easily assembled as bars with a simple press-in crust.
Layers of silky pumpkin mousse and coffee-dipped ladyfingers create a spectacular tiramisu that's a terrific alternative to pumpkin pie.
F&W’s Justin Chapple layers superspeedy pumpkin mousse with whipped mascarpone cream and crushed chocolate wafer cookies for his gorgeous, delicious parfaits.
Inspired by the best qualities of holiday fruitcakes, these tender, scone-like cookies get a boozy kick from the brandy in the glaze.
These delicious pumpkin hand pies are easy to make and fun to eat.
These supermoist, gluten-free cupcakes have terrific pumpkin flavor and an irresistible topping of fluffy, creamy frosting and golden caramel sauce.
Pumpkin pie filling is terrific smothered in the buttery, nutty praline topping.