- 7 Brunchy Whiskey Drinks for Moms Who Want Something Stronger Than a Mimosa
- 4 Outside-the-Box Margaritas
- 8 Cocktails to Try If You Love a Margarita
- 5 Ways to Drink Your Turmeric, Super Ingredient of the Moment
- 7 Instant Sparkling Wine Cocktails
- 4 Sage Beers to Drink This Fall
- Best Pumpkin Beers and Cocktails
- 5 Martinis for Serious New Year's Eve Celebrations
- 11 Crazy-Easy Thanksgiving Cocktails
- Beyond Provence: 4 Under-the-Radar French Rosé Regions
Toast spring with these herbaceous cocktails.
With spring just around the corner, it’s time to ditch the hot toddies and shake up something a little zestier. Take some inspiration from your garden and infuse your happy hour with fresh cilantro, mint and more. Here, ten recipes for bright and fresh cocktails made with herbs.
1. Basil Gimlet
This extraordinary twist on the traditional gimlet includes fresh basil and celery bitters.
The combination of fresh basil, cilantro, mint and tarragon makes an unusually refreshing drink.
3. Mojo Royale
This sparkling take on a Mojito swaps in tarragon for the usual mint.
4. L’il Jig
Yellow Chartreuse and Thai basil make this aromatic drink extra herbaceous.
This extra-gingery gin and ginger includes muddled mint.
Here is the perfect spring aperitif.
Lemon verbena, apple juice and gin come together in this spritzy drink.
8. Le Midi
Lavender isn’t just for soap. It’s amazing in this elegant cocktail.
9. Thai Boxer
Think of this drink as a lighter, brighter, springier Piña Colada.