- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
From smoky eggplant dip to creamy lima bean hummus, here are nine super-tasty dips that just happen to be healthy.
Serrano chiles give this fast dip terrific heat.
This lighter version of baba ghanoush is made with Greek yogurt.
It doesn't get any easier than this 15-minute dish, which combines fresh avocado with lime juice, tomato and cilantro.
Sweet roasted winter squash makes a fantastic base for a healthy dip.
This healthy salsa is delicious served right after it's made, but the flavors meld nicely after a day or two in the refrigerator.
Star blogger Phoebe Lapine makes this dip with non-fat Greek yogurt and tofu.
This unusual yet delicious dip is great for big parties because the ingredients are so inexpensive.
F&W's Kay Chun's healthy take on the classic dip features kale, labneh and buttermilk.
The buttery texture of lima beans makes this healthy hummus incredibly smooth and creamy.