- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Steak is a must-have on any cookout menu.
Though it might not be the official end of summer, Labor Day is, for many, the last chance for a grilling marathon. A must-have on any cookout menu: juicy, smoky, groan-inducing grilled steaks. Here, our most show-stopping recipes for grilled steak.
Ultra-thick porterhouse steaks are best in this simple but impressive recipe.
These substantial steaks are simply seasoned with salt and pepper. They’re served with fragrant rosemary and a sweet-and-tangy homemade barbecue sauce.
If you have 20 minutes, you can make these thick, flavorful steaks.
Bright and fresh chimichurri is used twice in this recipe: first as a sauce for the steak, then as a dressing for the accompanying herb salad.
A bold relish made with spicy charred scallions and just-grated ginger transforms an inexpensive but very flavorful steak.
Opt for the heftier, bone-in variety of rib eye for this extra-juicy preparation.
Chef Louis Lambert serves his mole, which has a delicious smoky flavor, with hearty cuts of grilled beef like porterhouse or strip steaks.
Chef Kerry Simon grills steak and vegetables over a hot charcoal fire, then smokes a whole chicken over the smoldering coals to eat later.
This aromatic variation on steak au poivre is flavored with Asian ingredients like wasabi, sesame oil and soy sauce.