- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 Brilliant Ways to Use Feta for Summer
- 15 August Bucket List Recipes to Prolong Summer
- 10 Recipes to Celebrate Julia Child's Birthday
- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
An Oscar viewing party isn't complete without a gorgeous dessert spread.
From mini cheesecakes to a luscious coconut layer cake, here are nine amazing desserts that deserve an Academy Award.
Giant curls of bittersweet chocolate garnish this beautiful, rich dessert.
Goat cheese lightens the texture and makes for deliciously airy miniature cheesecakes.
Pick your favorite ice cream to fill these silky chocolate shells topped with flaky sea salt.
These large, crisp and chewy meringues are made with just enough espresso and bittersweet chocolate to keep them from being overly sweet.
Not only are these French cookies delicious—they 're also super simple to make.
For an updated take on the classic chocolate Hostess cupcake, pastry chef Mindy Segal uses mascarpone in the rich and creamy filling.
This show-stopping dessert features layers of super-moist coconut cake spread with tangy passion fruit curd, topped with whipped cream and crispy flakes of toasted coconut.
Impress Oscar party guests with a tower of fluffy, chocolate-cocvered cream puffs.
Master chef Jacques Pépin flavors truffles with many ingredients, but he is especially fond of the coffee-rum combination in this recipe.