- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
An Oscar viewing party isn't complete without a gorgeous dessert spread.
From mini cheesecakes to a luscious coconut layer cake, here are nine amazing desserts that deserve an Academy Award.
Giant curls of bittersweet chocolate garnish this beautiful, rich dessert.
Goat cheese lightens the texture and makes for deliciously airy miniature cheesecakes.
Pick your favorite ice cream to fill these silky chocolate shells topped with flaky sea salt.
These large, crisp and chewy meringues are made with just enough espresso and bittersweet chocolate to keep them from being overly sweet.
Not only are these French cookies delicious—they 're also super simple to make.
For an updated take on the classic chocolate Hostess cupcake, pastry chef Mindy Segal uses mascarpone in the rich and creamy filling.
This show-stopping dessert features layers of super-moist coconut cake spread with tangy passion fruit curd, topped with whipped cream and crispy flakes of toasted coconut.
Impress Oscar party guests with a tower of fluffy, chocolate-covered cream puffs.
Master chef Jacques Pépin flavors truffles with many ingredients, but he is especially fond of the coffee-rum combination in this recipe.