- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Are you ready for Easter Sunday?
Get a head start on Easter lunch menu planning. From juicy rosemary lamb chops to beautiful lemon upside-down cake, here are nine amazing ideas for Easter lunch.
These aromatic rosemary-rubbed lamb chops from chef Lidia Bastianich are served with an ultra-springy mix of baby lima beans, peas, scallions and zucchini.
"I love quiche, but it has to be several inches high and made right," says star chef Thomas Keller. This recipe certainly fits those requirements.
At his restaurant, Daniel Humm serves his wonderful sweet pea soup "cappuccino-style," with a topping of morel cream that's been frothed with an immersion blender. The recipe here simply calls for swirling the cream into the soup.
Fennel, coriander and star anise flavor the sweet, sticky glaze for this beautiful roast.
This fresh deliciously buttery side dish is a terrific showcase for peas.
Smoky charred fava beans are combined with garlic, jalapeño, tarragon and cubes of cheese in this excellent spring salad.
Try this silken puree with lamb or roasted chicken.
Tart lemons contrast nicely with the cake's gooey brown-sugar topping.
Cake flour is the secret ingredient in this lusciously light shortcake.