- 4 Outside-the-Box Margaritas
- 8 Cocktails to Try If You Love a Margarita
- 5 Ways to Drink Your Turmeric, Super Ingredient of the Moment
- 7 Instant Sparkling Wine Cocktails
- 4 Sage Beers to Drink This Fall
- Best Pumpkin Beers and Cocktails
- 5 Martinis for Serious New Year's Eve Celebrations
- 11 Crazy-Easy Thanksgiving Cocktails
- Beyond Provence: 4 Under-the-Radar French Rosé Regions
- 12 Boozy Tea Drinks to Toast the Return of Downton Abbey
You don't have to like rum to make a cocktail with ginger beer.
Spicy, spritzy ginger beer is always a great cocktail mixer to have on hand—and not just for a Dark n’ Stormy. As simple and delicious as that classic drink is, it’s certainly not the only boozy way to take advantage of ginger beer. Here, nine more great ideas:
The perfect al fresco sipper, this pitcher cocktail mixes wheat beer with ginger beer, lemon slices and mint.
2. Stone Wall
This updated version of a Stone Wall mixes rum with ginger beer and apple cider.
3. The Tempest
Think of this as a peachy take on a Dark n’ Stormy.
Here’s the perfect summertime cocktail for a Scotch lover.
This extra-refreshing take on a Moscow Mule is made with muddled cucumber slices.
Smoky mezcal is surprisingly compatable with passion fruit nectar and ginger beer.
This classy, Cognac-based drink is sweet and gingery.
8. Sunset Punch
The perfect party punch for a thirsty crowd.
End a meal with this creamy, floral, fizzy cocktail instead of dessert.