- 7 Best-Ever BLTs to Cure a Hangover
- 5 Chicken-and-Waffle Pairings
- 7 Super-Easy Tapas Recipes
- 7 Sauces to Upgrade Roast Chicken
- 10 Best Sides for Roast Chicken
- 6 Chef Upgrades for Roast Chicken
- The Secret to Soft-and-Chewy Oatmeal Cookies
- 13 Best-Ever Sundae Toppings
- 5 Crowd-Pleasing DIY Happy Hour Snacks
- 9 Best Warm, Melty Sandwiches
Even at the most streamlined party, you’ll still always get a guest who asks for something specific. Be prepared for those rebel guests by mastering a few frequently requested cocktails.
One of chef José Andrés’s party commandments is to keep drinks simple. But even at the most streamlined party, you’ll still always get a guest who asks for something specific. Be prepared for those rebel guests by mastering a few frequently requested cocktails.
This recipe calls for a twist of lemon, but an olive or three is equally acceptable.
Don’t worry if you don’t have a maraschino cherry on hand. This boozy drink is good enough to go ungarnished.
The best thing about this old-school cocktail is that it can be built in the glass—no extra glasses to wash.
This cocktail is why you keep a bottle of Cognac around.
This classic cocktail can be made with either vodka or the more traditional gin. Fun party tidbit: The lime-spiked cocktail was first created to combat scurvy.
6. Dark ’n Stormy
The ideal version of this spicy, fizzy drink should be the color of a cloud that “only a fool or dead man would sail under.”
A decade ago, no one ordered this bittersweet drink. Now, it’s everyone’s go-to. Luckily, it’s super-simple to make.
No frozen drink mixer needed for this simple three-ingredient cocktail.
In its classic form, the margarita is a cinch to shake up.