- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 Brilliant Ways to Use Feta for Summer
- 15 August Bucket List Recipes to Prolong Summer
- 10 Recipes to Celebrate Julia Child's Birthday
- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
Make your next brunch party memorably by cooking up an eggy, bacon-y, mimosa-drenched feast starting with mouthwatering appetizers.
Pro brunch party tip: This is not just a bigger take on breakfast; think of it as a daytime dinner party. Go all-out with batched cocktails, splurge on luxe product like oysters, and, when guests arrive, kick off the mid-morning festivities with one of these incredible, brunch-perfect appetizers.
This easy-to-make frittata can be served hot, warm or at room temperature for easy entertaining options.
This four-ingredient snack couldn't be simpler: Just top toasts with sliced country ham and pickled vegetables.
These two-bite snacks take just 25 minutes to make.
4. Bacon Candy
Crispy, sweet and salty, this three-ingredient snack is the ultimate brunch hors d'oeuvre.
Want to really impress your guests? Serve these doughnut holes with easy homemade jam.
6. Deviled Eggs
This is the ultimate recipes for one of the world’s greatest snacks.
These silky frittata bites can be made up to three hours ahead of time.
These extra-delicious potato puffs are a cross between mashed potatoes and french fries.
You can make these bite-sized quiches in mini-muffin pans.