- 5 Crowd-Pleasing DIY Happy Hour Snacks
- 5 Chicken-and-Waffle Pairings
- 7 Fail-Proof Veggie Burgers
- 7 Best-Ever BLTs to Cure a Hangover
- 9 Soups to Make with Leftover Roast Chicken
- 9 Cocktails Every Host or Hostess Needs to Master
- The Secret to Soft-and-Chewy Oatmeal Cookies
- 13 Nostalgic Childhood Foods for Grown-Ups
- Introducing Chefs in Conversation: Kristen Kish and Michael Symon Banter About Roast Chicken
- 7 Sauces to Upgrade Roast Chicken
From super-fast melts to decadent ham and cheese sandwiches, here are nine amazing melty sandwiches to help with hangover recovery.
For chef Tim Love, the perfect hangover cure involves a set of five beverages and a BLT. But hot, cheesy sandwiches can also do the trick. From super-fast melts to decadent ham and cheese sandwiches, here are nine amazing melty sandwiches to help with hangover recovery.
1. Grilled Cheese-and-Bacon Sandwiches with Cheese Curds
Small chunks of milky, freshly made cheese are delicious in this savory sandwich.
2. Delhi Melts
Ready in just 12 minutes, these fantastic open-face sandwiches get a spicy kick, thanks to jalapeño and Sriracha.
3. Four Cheese Panini
This comforting sandwich combines fresh mozzarella, Fontina, Gorgonzola and provolone cheese.
4. Triple-Decker Baked Italian Cheese Sandwiches
Juicy plum tomatoes are layered between provolone and Fontina cheese for this decadent, melty sandwich.
5. Ham and Gruyère French Toast Sandwiches
Smoky, salty ham pairs well with sweet, nutty Gruyère cheese.
6. Bacon, Cheese and Scrambled Egg Sandwiches with Hollandaise
This over-the-top version of eggs Benedict features scrambled eggs with anything and everything.
7. Grilled Ham-and-Cheese Sandwiches with Tapenade
Olive tapenade, mildly tangy Mahón cheese and slices of Serrano ham make this the ultimate ham and cheese sandwich.
8. The New American Grilled Cheese
“The best grilled cheese is the gooiest grilled cheese,” says Laura Werlin of this incredible version made with andouille sausages and Monterey Jack cheese.
9. Open-Face Monte Cristo
These pan-fried ham and cheese sandwiches are irresistibly cheesy and crisp.