- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Recipes That Prove Maple Syrup and Pork Are Meant for Each Other
- Fried Cheese Is the Most Comforting Comfort Food Ever
- 5 Best Pumpkin Pastas
- 5 Gazpachos to Make if You Don't Like Tomatoes
- 7 Best Sauces for Crab Cakes
- 8 Ways to Make Gumbo
- 5 Ways to Fill a Pita Pocket
- 10 Simple Tofu Recipes for Beginner Vegetarians
From incredible mojitos to sake-based punch, here are nine amazing pineapple cocktails.
While bartenders across the country are finally improving the piña colada, pineapple is also excellent in other drinks. From incredible mojitos to sake-based punch, here are nine amazing pineapple cocktails.
1. Pineapple Mojitos
Chef Jose Enrique's incredible take on the classic cocktail is made with a rich brown sugar-pineapple syrup, rum, mint and club soda.
2. Pineapple Pico
Pineapple pico de gallo adds flavor and texture to this fantastic tropical drink. Plus, the leftover pico de gallo is great with grilled fish, as a dip or on top of ice cream.
3. Blackberry-Pineapple Sidecar
Cocktail consultant Ryan Magarian's version of a sidecar is deliciously fruity.
4. Pineapple Cosmopolitans
How do you upgrade a Cosmopolitan? With fresh pineapple.
5. Pineapple-Rum Coolers
Bobby Flay's refreshing cocktail is perfect for a cookout.
6. Citrus, Brandy and Pineapple Punch
Nutmeg adds fantastic spice to this easy brandy punch.
7. Pineapple-Sake Sangria with Jalapeño
This sake-based punch features an easy-to-make jalapeño syrup.
8. Wicked Games
Pear brandy and mezcal star in this pineapple-and-ginger-flavored cocktail.
Fresh pineapple juice sweetens this superb take on a margarita.