- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
From incredible mojitos to sake-based punch, here are nine amazing pineapple cocktails.
While bartenders across the country are finally improving the piña colada, pineapple is also excellent in other drinks. From incredible mojitos to sake-based punch, here are nine amazing pineapple cocktails.
1. Pineapple Mojitos
Chef Jose Enrique's incredible take on the classic cocktail is made with a rich brown sugar-pineapple syrup, rum, mint and club soda.
2. Pineapple Pico
Pineapple pico de gallo adds flavor and texture to this fantastic tropical drink. Plus, the leftover pico de gallo is great with grilled fish, as a dip or on top of ice cream.
3. Blackberry-Pineapple Sidecar
Cocktail consultant Ryan Magarian's version of a sidecar is deliciously fruity.
4. Pineapple Cosmopolitans
How do you upgrade a Cosmopolitan? With fresh pineapple.
5. Pineapple-Rum Coolers
Bobby Flay's refreshing cocktail is perfect for a cookout.
6. Citrus, Brandy and Pineapple Punch
Nutmeg adds fantastic spice to this easy brandy punch.
7. Pineapple-Sake Sangria with Jalapeño
This sake-based punch features an easy-to-make jalapeño syrup.
8. Wicked Games
Pear brandy and mezcal star in this pineapple-and-ginger-flavored cocktail.
Fresh pineapple juice sweetens this superb take on a margarita.