- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
From beautiful two-tone cupcakes to airy matcha white chocolate mousse, here are nine spectacular desserts to make ahead of time for a graduation party.
Grad season is here, and you may find yourself planning a party for someone who can't legally celebrate with Champagne. From beautiful two-tone cupcakes to airy matcha white chocolate mousse, here are nine spectacular desserts to make ahead of time for a graduation party.
1. Black-and-White Cupcakes
F&W Test Kitchen genius Justin Chapple has an easy trick for making picture-perfect swirl-topped cupcakes—all you need is two colors of frosting, plastic wrap and a pastry bag.
2. Honey-Walnut Bars
These gooey dessert bars feature a rich caramel topping made with honey and two types of salt.
3. Dark Chocolate Bark with Roasted Almonds and Seeds
Chocolatier Jacques Torres's healthy dessert can be made with any combination of nuts and seeds.
4. No-Bake Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookies
These super-simple cookies are ready in just 30 minutes and don't require an oven.
5. Salted Fudge Brownies
Maldon salt stars in these rich, chocolaty brownies.
6. Apricot Blondies
These fantastic treats are studded with dried fruit and white chocolate chips.
7. Matcha White Chocolate Mousse
Star blogger Molly Yeh's incredible, four-ingredient dessert features light, toasty matcha powder.
8. Double-Chocolate Pudding
What's the secret to this rich, silky pudding? Use high-quality cocoa powder and chocolate.
9. Party Cake with Whipped Cream and Raspberries
This is the ultimate all-purpose cake.