- 9 Southern Snacks for Binge-Watching House of Cards
- 6 Game-Day Snacks That You Can Make During Half Time
- 5 Crowd-Pleasing DIY Happy Hour Snacks
- 10 Quick Midnight Snacks if That V-Day Date Didn't Go As Planned
- 6 Super Bowl Snacks You Can Make in a Muffin Tin
- 6 Last-Minute Halloween Snacks
- 10 Game-Day Snacks That Will Win Any World Cup Viewing Party
- 9 Awesome Back-to-School Snacks You Can Make Ahead of Time
- 7 Avocado-Packed Super Bowl Snacks
- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
From beautiful two-tone cupcakes to airy matcha white chocolate mousse, here are nine spectacular desserts to make ahead of time for a graduation party.
Grad season is here, and you may find yourself planning a party for someone who can't legally celebrate with Champagne. From beautiful two-tone cupcakes to airy matcha white chocolate mousse, here are nine spectacular desserts to make ahead of time for a graduation party.
1. Black-and-White Cupcakes
F&W Test Kitchen genius Justin Chapple has an easy trick for making picture-perfect swirl-topped cupcakes—all you need is two colors of frosting, plastic wrap and a pastry bag.
2. Honey-Walnut Bars
These gooey dessert bars feature a rich caramel topping made with honey and two types of salt.
3. Dark Chocolate Bark with Roasted Almonds and Seeds
Chocolatier Jacques Torres's healthy dessert can be made with any combination of nuts and seeds.
4. No-Bake Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookies
These super-simple cookies are ready in just 30 minutes and don't require an oven.
5. Salted Fudge Brownies
Maldon salt stars in these rich, chocolaty brownies.
6. Apricot Blondies
These fantastic treats are studded with dried fruit and white chocolate chips.
7. Matcha White Chocolate Mousse
Star blogger Molly Yeh's incredible, four-ingredient dessert features light, toasty matcha powder.
8. Double-Chocolate Pudding
What's the secret to this rich, silky pudding? Use high-quality cocoa powder and chocolate.
9. Party Cake with Whipped Cream and Raspberries
This is the ultimate all-purpose cake.