- Pot-au-Feu: The Ultimate French Comfort Food
- Potage Parmentier: The Perfect Potato and Leek Soup in Any Language
- 5 Reasons Why Pie Is the Best
- Where to Eat While You Bet on March Madness in Vegas
- What It’s Like to Eat Six Bowls of Ramen in a Single Day
- 3 Bittersweet Drinks to Make with Amaro di Angostura
- 8 Unexpected Ways to Top a Pizza
- Everything You Need to Know About Oolong Tea
- All of Your Questions About King Cake, Answered
- KitchenAid’s New All-Black Stand Mixer Is Insanely Gorgeous
Craving something sweet?
Don't listen to what people say. We know the holiday season is all about sweets and we're here to help you reach your holiday dessert potential.
Here are nine amazing holiday desserts to make with incredible caramel.
This adult version of the classic Rice Krispies Treat features gooey dulce de leche instead of marshmallows.
Chef Scott Conant's gorgeous cake is flavored with nutty liqueur and frosted with a lightly sweetened meringue.
Smoky bacon in the filling takes these dessert bars over-the-top.
Crisp phyllo triangles are filled with warm caramel.
Five ingredients are all you need for this speedy dessert.
"We Argentinians have a very sweet tooth," says chef Francis Mallmann, who fills crêpes with the Latin caramel sauce and tops them with whipped cream.
Dulce de leche flavors both these gluten-free doughnuts and their glaze.
8. Banoffee Pie
This delicious cross between a banana and toffee pie is made with dulce de leche, bananas and a thin layer of chocolate.
Swirling caramelized apples with dulce de leche into vanilla ice cream makes an incredible dessert.