- 5 Best Healthy Holiday Soups
- 5 Healthy Ways to Prepare Thanksgiving Sweet Potatoes
- How to Make a Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
- How to Make the Ultimate Thanksgiving Gravy
- How to Make Delicious Mini Potato Salad Bites
- 5 Ways to Throw the Best Latke Party
- How to Make the Best Brisket for Hanukkah
- Wake Up to Squash Egg-in-a-Hole
- How to Make Candied Yams Without the Can
- The Ultimate Guide to Prepping, Cooking and Carving a Thanksgiving Turkey
Craving something sweet but don't want to put in the work? We have the perfect cooking hack for you. Watch this video to see F&W's Justin Chapple demonstrate star chef Richard Blais's trick for making fast and easy ducle de leche.
Once you've whipped up a batch, here are nine amazing holiday desserts to make with the incredible caramel.
This adult version of the classic Rice Krispies Treat features gooey dulce de leche instead of marshmallows.
Chef Scott Conant's gorgeous cake is flavored with nutty liqueur and frosted with a lightly sweetened meringue.
Smoky bacon in the filling takes these dessert bars over-the-top.
Crisp phyllo triangles are filled with warm caramel.
Five ingredients is all you need for this speedy dessert.
"We Argentinians have a very sweet tooth," says chef Francis Mallmann, who fills crêpes with the Latin caramel sauce and tops them with whipped cream.
Dulce de leche flavors both these gluten-free doughnuts and their glaze.
8. Banoffee Pie
This delicious cross between a banana and toffee pie is made with dulce de leche, bananas and a thin layer of chocolate.
Swirling caramelized apples with dulce de leche into vanilla ice cream makes an incredible dessert.