- KitchenAid’s New All-Black Stand Mixer Is Insanely Gorgeous
- Calorie Restriction Could Help You Live Longer. Should You Actually Try It?
- What to Do if You Think You've Eaten Recalled Food
- How Chefs Are Cooking with Pickle Brine
- This Omelet Is How Anthony Bourdain Resets After Travel
- You Have No Idea How Much Work Goes Into One Box of Strawberries
- Super Bowl Exposé: How Do They Make Those Giant Party Subs?
- 5 Things to Do This Weekend to Prep for Thanksgiving
- 8 Recipes to Celebrate International Hummus Day
- 5 Ingredients You Should Add to Your Pantry in 2016
Craving something sweet?
Don't listen to what people say. We know the holiday season is all about sweets and we're here to help you reach your holiday dessert potential.
Here are nine amazing holiday desserts to make with incredible caramel.
This adult version of the classic Rice Krispies Treat features gooey dulce de leche instead of marshmallows.
Chef Scott Conant's gorgeous cake is flavored with nutty liqueur and frosted with a lightly sweetened meringue.
Smoky bacon in the filling takes these dessert bars over-the-top.
Crisp phyllo triangles are filled with warm caramel.
Five ingredients are all you need for this speedy dessert.
"We Argentinians have a very sweet tooth," says chef Francis Mallmann, who fills crêpes with the Latin caramel sauce and tops them with whipped cream.
Dulce de leche flavors both these gluten-free doughnuts and their glaze.
8. Banoffee Pie
This delicious cross between a banana and toffee pie is made with dulce de leche, bananas and a thin layer of chocolate.
Swirling caramelized apples with dulce de leche into vanilla ice cream makes an incredible dessert.