- 6 Super-Satisfying Vegetarian Stews
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 5 Ways to Use a Dip Most Americans Have Never Heard Of
- 4 Crispy-Cheesy Margherita Pizza Recipes
- 7 Gooey, Buttery Breakfast Pastries to Make This Weekend
- 10 Super-Cozy Winter Brunch Dishes
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 9 New Ways to Make Waffles
- 8 Crisp and Crunchy Fall Salads
- 11 Healthy Vegetarian Dishes for Earth Day
Here, the best turkey burger recipes F&W has to offer.
In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W’s Justin Chapple reveals the best way to form perfect burger patties without overworking the meat. (Find out how by watching the video here.) While Justin uses beef to demonstrate the technique, it's equally applicable to ground turkey. Here, the best turkey burger recipes F&W has to offer.
1. Turkey Burgers
These classic turkey burgers are served on fluffy focaccia.
2. Turkey Burgers with Smoked Gouda
By adding two flourishes to a simple grilled turkey burger, Bobby Flay makes it fantastic. First he melts slices of smoky Gouda cheese onto the meat, then he spreads toasted buns with a sweet-spicy sauce.
3. Thai Turkey Burgers
Quick and spicy, these burgers are flavored with ginger, jalapeño and fish sauce. They’re topped with a Sriracha mayonnaise.
4. Michelle’s Turkey Burgers with Lemon Mayonnaise
These healthy burgers were named in honor of First Lady Michelle Obama.
5. Barbecue-Glazed Turkey Burgers
Gwyneth Paltrow adds flavor to turkey burgers by topping them with pickled jalapeños, Swiss cheese and jarred barbecue sauce.
7. Oaxacan Turkey Burgers with Chipotle Salsa
These burgers don’t exist in Mexico, but they are flavored with spices and seasonings used in the various chile-based moles for which Oaxaca is famous.
8. Turkey Burgers with Pesto Mayonnaise
A sprinkle of panko gives these burgers terrific texture.