- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Take Passover to another level with these 8 fantastic recipes.
Take Passover to another level with these eight fantastic recipes.
1. Chicken Soup with Rosemary Matzo Balls
Chef Dan Barber's incredible matzo balls are extra fragrant, thanks to minced rosemary.
2. Gail Simmons's Horeradish Brisket
Classic brisket gets added flavor from horseradish used two ways: as a rub and mixed into the meaty sauce.
3. Potato Kugel with Fried Shallots
This version of the classic baked pudding is made with crispy fried shallots.
4. Aleppo-Pepper-and-Mint Roasted Chicken
This incredible Middle-Eastern-inspired chicken dish is seasoned with flakes of spicy Aleppo pepper, garlic, mint and fresh lemon zest.
5. Matzo Meal-Crusted Trout
Russ Pillar coats fish with well-seasoned matzo meal instead of bread crumbs.
6. Matzo Balls in Brodo
These light, bite-size matzo balls have a delicious Italian spin—they’re made with ricotta and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
7. Whole-Grain Matzo
This homemade matzo gets its fantastic, crackly texture from whole-grain flours.
8. Hazelnut Meringue Cake
To prevent this over-the-top dessert from crumbling, freeze the cake and cut it with a serrated knife before serving it at room temperature.