- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Shrimp goes with garlic like peanut butter goes with jelly. Don’t believe us? Try the duo for yourself with these delicious recipes—all of which are even better if you follow Jonathan Waxman’s garlic prep tips.
1. Sautéed Garlic Shrimp
This quick and easy dish pairs shrimp and garlic with their other favorite cohort—butter.
2. Ginger-Garlic Shrimp with Tangy Tomato Sauce
For a perfect party dish, simply grill up these garlicky shrimp and serve them with a chutney-like dipping sauce.
3. Sizzling Shrimp Scampi
The classic garlicky shrimp dish is a meal in itself served simply with bread.
4. Shrimp in Garlic Sauce
Based on a popular Spanish tapa, this simple dish is hearty enough to be served as a main course.
5. Jumbo Shrimp with Garlic and Chile Butter
These plump shrimp are cooked in a punchy Latin-style sauce with chiles and plenty of garlic.
6. Garlic Shrimp in Tomato Sauce
Chunky with capers and olives, this tomato sauces tastes like a puttanesca sauce typically served on pasta. It’s great on garlicky sautéed shrimp.
7. Grilled Jumbo Shrimp with Garlic-Herb Butter
The best way to eat these shrimp in the shell is to peel them at the table and lick the garlicky butter off your fingers.
8. Garlicky Grilled Shrimp
Quickly marinating shrimp in garlic, onion, white wine and lime juice is a great way to prep them for the grill.