- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Get your fried chicken fix with these fast and simple recipes.
After a long weekend of glorious but potentially grueling grilling, the idea of celebrating National Fried Chicken Day by whipping up a big batch might seem daunting and exhausting. Don’t worry. We’ve made it a breeze with these eight fast and simple fried chicken recipes.
Chef Thomas Keller uses panko bread crumbs to give chicken an instant, crunchy crust. He pounds the chicken breasts to a uniform thickness in order to cut down on cooking time.
This no-fail, no-fuss version of classic fried chicken has a perfectly seasoned crust—the trick is cornstarch—and juicy meat.
These crispy egg-and-panko-coated chicken cutlets are simple to make but insanely satisfying.
Ready in just 45 minutes, this Asian-inspired fried chicken is a guaranteed crowd pleasure.
No need to heat up any oil, this easy recipe calls for baking the crispy chicken in the oven.
Using chicken cutlets instead of bone-in chicken keeps cooking time down. Topping them with fresh, basil-flecked salsa makes this a deliciously summery dish.
Curry powder and red-pepper flakes add an Indian-inspired twist to this quick American classic.
Rubbing chicken in a mix of salt, paprika, chile powder, brown sugar and black pepper gives it a terrific depth of smoky flavor.
This simple, classic fried chicken is moist, juicy and perfect for your next picnic.