- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
It's soup season.
From creamy cauliflower to classic split pea, here are eight fantastic soups to make and enjoy all week long.
This healthy vegan soup gets its creaminess from almond milk and pureed raw cashews.
A couple tablespoons of white miso adds fantastic umami flavor to Hugh Acheson's incredible soup.
Canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce give this soup its terrific heat.
This easy vegetarian soup requires minimal prep.
For a smoother soup, chef Steven Staterfield soaks split peas for an hour before simmering them.
Andrew Zimmern's serves his hearty version of the French soup vichyssoise hot.
What's the secret ingredient in this sweet, silky soup? Gingersnap cookies.
This soup is fantastic on its own or spooned over white fish as a sauce.