- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
It's soup season.
From creamy cauliflower to classic split pea, here are eight fantastic soups to make and enjoy all week long.
This healthy vegan soup gets its creaminess from almond milk and pureed raw cashews.
A couple tablespoons of white miso adds fantastic umami flavor to Hugh Acheson's incredible soup.
Canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce give this soup its terrific heat.
This easy vegetarian soup requires minimal prep.
For a smoother soup, chef Steven Staterfield soaks split peas for an hour before simmering them.
Andrew Zimmern's serves his hearty version of the French soup vichyssoise hot.
What's the secret ingredient in this sweet, silky soup? Gingersnap cookies.
This soup is fantastic on its own or spooned over white fish as a sauce.