- 7 Brunchy Whiskey Drinks for Moms Who Want Something Stronger Than a Mimosa
- 4 Outside-the-Box Margaritas
- 8 Cocktails to Try If You Love a Margarita
- 5 Ways to Drink Your Turmeric, Super Ingredient of the Moment
- 7 Instant Sparkling Wine Cocktails
- 4 Sage Beers to Drink This Fall
- Best Pumpkin Beers and Cocktails
- 5 Martinis for Serious New Year's Eve Celebrations
- 11 Crazy-Easy Thanksgiving Cocktails
- Beyond Provence: 4 Under-the-Radar French Rosé Regions
Be everyone’s favorite guest by showing up with a big bag of ice and a pitcher of one of these easily pre-batched summer cocktails.
If you’re heading to a picnic, beach party or potluck today, don’t just bring potato salad or pie. Be everyone’s favorite guest by showing up with a big bag of ice and a pitcher of one of these easily pre-batched summer cocktails.
1. Vino Francesca
This food-friendly sangria is made with fruity rosé.
2. Late-Harvest Wine and Campari Cocktails
You need only three ingredients to make this extra-refreshing bittersweet drink: late-harvest white wine, orange juice and Campari.
3. Cajun Lemonade
A salute to the flavors of New Orleans, this cocktail spices up Napoleon House’s Pimm’s Cup (Pimm’s No. 1, lemonade and 7-Up) with a splash of Tabasco and a generous dose of rum or vodka.
4. Blackberry & Cabernet Caipirinha
For this punch-like take on a caipirinha, cachaça is mixed with Cabernet Sauvignon and fresh fruit juices.
5. Philly Fish House Punch
Instead of a pitcher, try storing this potent punch in an empty screw cap wine bottle for a fun presentation.
6. Lynchburg Lemonade
This bourbon-spiked punch can be made in jars or one big pitcher.
7. Sunset Punch
This ultra-simple, spritzy punch mixes bourbon with white vermouth and ginger beer.
8. Sweet Lime–Ginger Rum Punch
Padma Lakshmi came up with this slightly spicy rum punch.