- 4 Spring Rosés to Drink Now
- 9 Cocktails to Make with Ginger Beer Besides Dark n' Stormies
- 5 Warming Recipes for National Hot Toddy Day
- 11 Absinthe Cocktails for National Absinthe Day
- 7 Homemade Infused Simple Syrups to Stock Your Spring Bar
- 4 Healthy(ish) Ways to Get Your Eggnog Fix
- 9 Minty Cocktails to Make with Crème de Menthe
- What to Drink on St. Patrick's Day (If You Don't Love Whiskey or Beer)
- 5 Things to Drink in Jamaica
- 5 Beers Made by Real Monks
Be everyone’s favorite guest by showing up with a big bag of ice and a pitcher of one of these easily pre-batched summer cocktails.
If you’re heading to a picnic, beach party or potluck today, don’t just bring potato salad or pie. Be everyone’s favorite guest by showing up with a big bag of ice and a pitcher of one of these easily pre-batched summer cocktails.
1. Vino Francesca
This food-friendly sangria is made with fruity rosé.
2. Late-Harvest Wine and Campari Cocktails
You need only three ingredients to make this extra-refreshing bittersweet drink: late-harvest white wine, orange juice and Campari.
3. Cajun Lemonade
A salute to the flavors of New Orleans, this cocktail spices up Napoleon House’s Pimm’s Cup (Pimm’s No. 1, lemonade and 7-Up) with a splash of Tabasco and a generous dose of rum or vodka.
4. Blackberry & Cabernet Caipirinha
For this punch-like take on a caipirinha, cachaça is mixed with Cabernet Sauvignon and fresh fruit juices.
5. Philly Fish House Punch
Instead of a pitcher, try storing this potent punch in an empty screw cap wine bottle for a fun presentation.
6. Lynchburg Lemonade
This bourbon-spiked punch can be made in jars or one big pitcher.
7. Sunset Punch
This ultra-simple, spritzy punch mixes bourbon with white vermouth and ginger beer.
8. Sweet Lime–Ginger Rum Punch
Padma Lakshmi came up with this slightly spicy rum punch.