- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
Tailgating can mean simply grilling up a few hot dogs and burgers. Or tailgating can mean meat heaven. For those who want to appease the tailgating gods properly, here are eight masterful meaty dishes.
Tailgating can mean simply grilling up a few hot dogs and burgers. Or tailgating can mean meat heaven. For those who want to appease the tailgating gods properly, here are eight masterful meaty dishes. And to do any grilled meat justice, follow Rick Bayless’s tips for creating perfect grill marks.
1. Chile-Glazed Hanger Steak
Thick and juicy hanger steak is delicious with a spicy-sweet glaze.
2. Spice-Rubbed T-Bone Steaks
These giant steaks aren’t fooling around.
3. Grilled Lamb Chops with Garlic, Chiles and Anchovies
Easy to prep in advance, these spicy lamb chops are perfect for tailgating—they come with their own handle.
4. Chopped Lamb Steak with Garlicky Spinach
These juicy chopped lamb steaks can be eaten with a knife and fork, or on top of bread that’s been spread with tangy goat cheese.
5. Mixed Grill with Roasted-Garlic-and-Pepper Salsa
Don’t want to settle for just one type of meat? Then don’t. Grill them all with this delicious recipe.
6. Sausages with Grilled Onion Chowchow
Both the sausages and the chunky relish are grilled in this dish.
7. Pork Chops with Smoky Mole-Style Rub
A combination of paprika and ancho chile powder enhances the meat’s smoky grilled flavor.
8. Tacos al Pastor
These exceptional grilled pork tacos are topped with grilled pineapple.