- 13 Star Chefs Share Their New Year’s Resolutions
- Restaurant Roots: Deuki Hong's Fried Chicken Dreams
- David Chang Pigs Out on Barley
- How Dominique Ansel Does a French Dip
- The Cronut Man's Evolution: Dominique Ansel Unveils a Pastry Stadium
- How To Go On a Thai Cleanse
- Celebrity Chefs Take Up Residence in Yosemite National Park
- This Chef Fuels His Cycling Obsession with Ham-and-Egg Sticky Rice Energy Bars
- Eric Ripert’s Breadbasket Philosophy
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
This is what happens when eight legendary French chefs and Thomas Keller get together.
The current issue of Thomas Keller's magazine, Finesse, features profiles of eight legendary French chefs including Jacques Pépin, Michel Richard, André Soltner and Jean-Jacques Rachou. That alone is impressive, but chef Keller didn't stop there. He managed to get all eight chefs together in the same room for an incredible photo session. Check out the behind-the-scenes video (above) to see what went into the cover shoot.