- How To Go On a Thai Cleanse
- Celebrity Chefs Take Up Residence in Yosemite National Park
- This Chef Fuels His Cycling Obsession with Ham-and-Egg Sticky Rice Energy Bars
- David Chang Pigs Out on Barley
- Eric Ripert’s Breadbasket Philosophy
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- Star Chefs to Invade Black Seed, Introduce Squid Ink Bagels and Seaweed Cream Cheese
- How Sweden's Maverick Chef is Reinventing Nordic Cooking
- April Bloomfield's Tips On Building a Better Burger
- Rick Bayless Reveals New Projects: Cruz Blanca Brewery and Leña Brava, an All-Wood-Fired Restaurant
This is what happens when eight legendary French chefs and Thomas Keller get together.
The current issue of Thomas Keller's magazine, Finesse, features profiles of eight legendary French chefs including Jacques Pépin, Michel Richard, André Soltner and Jean-Jacques Rachou. That alone is impressive, but chef Keller didn't stop there. He managed to get all eight chefs together in the same room for an incredible photo session. Check out the behind-the-scenes video (above) to see what went into the cover shoot.