- Anthony Bourdain Wants His Japanese Hotel Toilet to Play Bon Jovi
- How Chefs Are Cooking with Pickle Brine
- This Chef Fuels His Cycling Obsession with Ham-and-Egg Sticky Rice Energy Bars
- April Bloomfield's Tips On Building a Better Burger
- Celebrity Chefs Take Up Residence in Yosemite National Park
- Rick Bayless Reveals New Projects: Cruz Blanca Brewery and Leña Brava, an All-Wood-Fired Restaurant
- Restaurant Roots: Deuki Hong's Fried Chicken Dreams
- Toro Will Take Over Seamore’s on April Fools' Day
- L.A.'s Best New Chef-Driven Markets
- Dominique Ansel Unveils the Blooming Marshmallow
This is what happens when eight legendary French chefs and Thomas Keller get together.
The current issue of Thomas Keller's magazine, Finesse, features profiles of eight legendary French chefs including Jacques Pépin, Michel Richard, André Soltner and Jean-Jacques Rachou. That alone is impressive, but chef Keller didn't stop there. He managed to get all eight chefs together in the same room for an incredible photo session. Check out the behind-the-scenes video (above) to see what went into the cover shoot.