- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
Have your crockpot do the work for you this football season.
One of the best things about football season? The food. But you don’t want to be stuck preparing it right before the game. Instead, make one of these amazingly hearty slow-cooker recipes that can all be thrown together ahead of time and kept warm until you’re ready to eat.
These huge meatballs are equally delicious in a bowl, with spaghetti or on a hoagie roll.
Tangy and lightly spicy, this delicious stew includes terrifically chewy hominy.
Gumbo isn’t a classic slow-cooker recipe, but chef Grant Achatz says it’s a “no-brainer.”
Chef Jenn Louis cooks this smoky chicken in the oven, but it’s also easy to make in a slow cooker.
This Cuban stew, featuring shredded flank steak, tomatoes and olives, can be made up to two days in advance for ultra-easy entertaining.
Serve this richly flavorful, saucy pulled pork on hamburger buns with coleslaw, thinly sliced onion and dill pickles.
Make some of the best brisket ever with no smoker in sight.
This hearty chili is packed with beans, hominy, mushrooms and peppers.