- What to Do with that Black Truffle You've Always Wanted
- 9 Ways Chefs Are Eating Seafood for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Carnitas Nachos, Massive Steaks and Grilled Mackerel
- Pie for Breakfast, Jack-O-Lanterns for Dessert
- Meatless Mondays and Fried Chicken Fridays
- 10 Ways to Eat Brunch Like a Chef
- 11 Pictures that Prove Chefs are Getting Excited About Fall
- Ant Larvae, Poached Aloe Vera and More Things You've Never Considered Eating
- Star Chefs' Thanksgivings
- 11 Beautiful Spring Dishes to Inspire Your Next Trip to the Farmers' Market
However it's prepared, these chefs agree that an egg makes almost any dish better.
Want to know what goes on behind closed kitchen doors? F&W tracks the best chefs to find out what they're eating and drinking.
Lee Anne Wong tops her open-faced tuna sandwich with slivers of hard boiled egg, Dominique Ansel tops brussels sprouts with a runny poached egg and Jenn Louis adorns a veggie sandwich with not one but two fried eggs. However it's prepared, these chefs agree that an egg makes almost any dish better.