- Chefs' Breakfasts, Football Snacks & Dinners
- The Chef Diet: Beautiful Salads and Indulgent Desserts
- What to Do with that Black Truffle You've Always Wanted
- 9 Ways Chefs Are Eating Seafood for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Carnitas Nachos, Massive Steaks and Grilled Mackerel
- Schnitzel, Sardines and Steaks
- Airport Sushi, Wild Boar & Lobster "Shells"
- Food Porn for Meat Lovers
- How to Eat Like F&W's Chefs-in-Residence
- How to Celebrate Like a Chef
However it's prepared, these chefs agree that an egg makes almost any dish better.
Want to know what goes on behind closed kitchen doors? F&W tracks the best chefs to find out what they're eating and drinking.
Lee Anne Wong tops her open-faced tuna sandwich with slivers of hard boiled egg, Dominique Ansel tops brussels sprouts with a runny poached egg and Jenn Louis adorns a veggie sandwich with not one but two fried eggs. However it's prepared, these chefs agree that an egg makes almost any dish better.