- Super-Old Rioja, Whiskey with Oysters and the Perfect Vacation Cocktail
- Giant Mugs of Sangria and 150 Year-Old Bordeaux
- Tropical Island Cocktails, Post-Tax Spritzes and a Beer That Promises Eternal Sunshine
- Burgundy for Breakfast
- Food & Wine Editors Are Drinking Bacon-Topped Bloody Marys and Sonoma County Wines
- How Japan Nails Coffee
- Artful Lattes and Truffle-Friendly Wine
- From Boozy Milkshakes to Ethereal Sauternes
- F&W Editors Fight the Cold with Matcha, Fernet Branca and Stylish Polka Dot Cocktails
- Sparkling Wine from Under the Sea, Cocktails from London
At the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, your next drink is never far away.
At the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, your next drink is never far away. But with so many promising options—killer cocktails, great beers and rare wines among them—it can be tough to choose. At this year's Classic, F&W offered a boozer's guide with the #drinkoclock hashtag on Instagram. Here's a recap.