- Canned Mojitos, Apple Brandy and Cherry Blossom Martinis
- F&W Editors Drink Champagne on the Beach
- 10 Ways to Drink Away the End-of-Summer Blues
- Yes, Sometimes F&W Editors Drink White Zinfandel
- Cocktail Infusions and Winter Whiskey
- F&W Editors Will Go All the Way to Turkey for a Great Cup of Coffee
- The Secret to Green Tea? It's All in the Wrist
- Springtime is Negroni Season
- Editor Picks: Whiskey, Root Beer and Espresso
- French Wine, Irish Coffee & Spanish Sparkling Water
At the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, your next drink is never far away.
At the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, your next drink is never far away. But with so many promising options—killer cocktails, great beers and rare wines among them—it can be tough to choose. At this year's Classic, F&W offered a boozer's guide with the #drinkoclock hashtag on Instagram. Here's a recap.