- 6 Boozy Ways to Cool Down, from Mimosas to Champagne Shots
- The Secret to Green Tea? It's All in the Wrist
- Tuna's Perfect Pairing? Try Bordeaux
- Canned Mojitos, Apple Brandy and Cherry Blossom Martinis
- Summer Cocktails, Bloody Marys and Pink Sake
- Mussel Cappuccinos, Spicy Rum Cocktails and Lots of Bourbon
- Beer, Burgundy and Fall Dark 'n Stormies
- Milk, It Does a Cocktail Good
- For Incredible Aged Barolo by the Glass, Get to Maialino Now
- Green Juice and Carbonated Cocktails
At the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, your next drink is never far away.
At the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, your next drink is never far away. But with so many promising options—killer cocktails, great beers and rare wines among them—it can be tough to choose. At this year's Classic, F&W offered a boozer's guide with the #drinkoclock hashtag on Instagram. Here's a recap.