- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
This week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips teaches you how to make a life-changing bacon weave. The crispy, meaty square will instantly take your burgers over the top. Here, eight awesome bacon burgers that would be even better with a bacon weave.
This week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips teaches you how to make a life-changing bacon weave. The crispy, meaty square will revolutionize your BLTs, make your breakfast sandwiches worth waking up for and instantly take your burgers over the top. Here, eight awesome bacon burgers that would be even better with a bacon weave.
1. Green-Chile Bacon Burgers with Goat Cheese
Brush the bacon weaves with mango chutney for irresistible sweet and smoky flavors.
2. Smoked Gouda and Bacon Burgers with Barbecue Sauce
This patty melt-style burger is topped with smoked Gouda, homemade barbecue sauce, hot sauced-spiked onions and, of course, bacon.
3. Cheddar BLT Burgers with Tarragon Russian Dressing
Smart tip from chef Laurent Tourondel: Brush burgers with butter while they’re grilling. The natural sugars caramelize, making the meat extra-delicious.
4. Lola Burgers
This is an easy iteration of Michael Symon’s crazy-delicious Lola burger—part hamburger, part breakfast sandwich.
5. Pug Burger
You can’t go wrong with blue cheese, avocado and bacon.
6. Uncle Louie Burgers
This loaded burger was named for a line cook who added bacon, avocado and Russian dressing to the house burger at Bar Marmont in Los Angeles.
7. Cheyenne Burgers with Onion Rings
Chef Bobby Flay tops these burgers with crispy onion rings, smoked cheddar, barbecue sauce and bacon.
8. Bacon Burgers on Brioche Buns
Instead of the classic cheddar, these burgers are topped with gooey, melted brie.