- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Delicious pasta ideas from the pros.
In celebration of the new class of F&W Best New Chefs we’re celebrating with recipes from past BNCs. Here, eight ideas from F&W BNCs on how to make a better bowl of pasta.
F&W BNC 2014 Eli Kulp uses freshly made, toothsome black-and-white pici noodles in his beautifully striking seafood pasta.
Stirring rich chicken stock into pasta one ladleful at a time creates a deliciously creamy dish. F&W BNC 1995 Terrance Brennan likes to use a tube-shaped pasta called ditalini, but any small cut works.
F&W BNC 2008 Gerard Craft finishes his pork pappardelle with a sprinkling of smoked salt for a surprise, smoky flavor.
4. With an unorthodox meat
Johnny Moonis (an F&W BNC 2007) makes an incredible ragù with slow-roasted baby goat.
5. Crispy and crunchy
F&W BNC 2012 Dan Kluger adds crunch to his delicious shrimp and tomato spaghetti with lemon-chile breadcrumbs.
Caviar and littleneck clams make this chilled pasta from F&W BNC 2002 Fabio Trabocchi an elegant first course.
7. NYC deli-inspired
F&W BNCs 2012 Rich Torrisi and Mario Carbone put a clever twist on their gnocchi by using deli pastrami in the sauce.
8. With offal
Corey Lee (an F&W BNC 2012) uses chicken livers to make extra-rich and silky sauce for fresh fettuccine.