- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 10 Ways to Use Leftover Pie Dough
- The New Wave of Cognac
- Tibetan Butter Tea is the Cold-Weather Breakfast of Champions
- The Story of Pizza As We Know It
- Scenes from an Italian Restaurant
- Andrew Carmellini's Guide to Italian Cooking
- 9 Italian Pizza Styles!?
- 9 Ways to Use Melon
- 12 Salads to Make with Roast Chicken
Here's how to upgrade your game day dogs.
Hot dogs are one of the most perfect foods to eat while watching the Super Bowl, but on this snackiest of occasions they should not go unadorned. Here are seven ways to make your game day dogs so much better.
Ever since F&W Test Kitchen star Justin Chapple unveiled this technique, it's been our unwavering belief that every dog should be spiralized.
Honestly, it would be ridiculous not to.
These dogs are so good, thanks to wasabi mayo and a ponzu-spiked cabbage and carrot slaw.
This is called The Chihuahua, and it's delicious.
Where'd the hot dog go? Honestly, these are so good that no one will notice.
You'll be combining two of the best snacks ever.
7. BLT-ize Them (as shown above)
F&W's Kay Chun tops dogs with crispy bacon, fresh tomatoes and crunchy lettuce dressed with a creamy caraway-pickle mayonnaise.