- 3 Wines to Pair with Grilled Shrimp
- 11 Ways to Upgrade Steamed Mussels
- 3 Wines to Pair with Grilled Salmon
- The Ultimate Guide to Shower Wine
- Wines to Pair with Roasted Fish
- 11 Ways to Use Steamed Mussels
- How to Pair Kale Salad with Wine
- 8 Ways to Use Apples
- 7 Ways to Serve Clams
- 6 Ways to Use Canned Pumpkin
Here's how to upgrade your game day dogs.
Hot dogs are one of the most perfect foods to eat while watching the Super Bowl, but on this snackiest of occasions they should not go unadorned. Here are seven ways to make your game day dogs so much better.
Ever since F&W Test Kitchen star Justin Chapple unveiled this technique, it's been our unwavering belief that every dog should be spiralized.
Honestly, it would be ridiculous not to.
These dogs are so good, thanks to wasabi mayo and a ponzu-spiked cabbage and carrot slaw.
This is called The Chihuahua, and it's delicious.
Where'd the hot dog go? Honestly, these are so good that no one will notice.
You'll be combining two of the best snacks ever.
7. BLT-ize Them (as shown above)
F&W's Kay Chun tops dogs with crispy bacon, fresh tomatoes and crunchy lettuce dressed with a creamy caraway-pickle mayonnaise.