- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Radicchio is terrific grilled or roasted on its own, but it can also add crunch and pleasant bitterness to everything from savory tarts to stunningly simple salads.
Radicchio is terrific grilled or roasted on its own, but it can also add crunch and pleasant bitterness to everything from savory tarts to stunningly simple salads. Here, seven great ways to use radicchio.
This savory radicchio tart is made with three cheeses, bacon and onion.
Chef Ryan Poli's healthy vegan dish requires just a handful of ingredients.
Nancy Silverton's amazing pasta features cured pork jowl, radicchio and red onions. Or use grilled radicchio as a stuffing for pasta shells topped with incredible roasted tomato and fennel sauce.
This vegetarian salad with sun-dried tomatoes, semolina croutons and radicchio is ready in just 30 minutes. Or try this deliciously crunchy salad featuring warm escarole, sunflower seeds and radicchio slaw.
These warm, gooey calzones are filled with grilled raddichio.
6. Soppressata Bundles
Thin slices of soppressata filled with peperonici, fresh goat cheese and shredded radicchio make perfect party snacks.
Olympic swimmer Garrett Weber-Gale's terrific pizza is topped with caramelized onions, kale and radicchio.