- 9 Southern Snacks for Binge-Watching House of Cards
- 6 Game-Day Snacks That You Can Make During Half Time
- 5 Crowd-Pleasing DIY Happy Hour Snacks
- 10 Quick Midnight Snacks if That V-Day Date Didn't Go As Planned
- 6 Super Bowl Snacks You Can Make in a Muffin Tin
- 6 Last-Minute Halloween Snacks
- 10 Game-Day Snacks That Will Win Any World Cup Viewing Party
- 9 Awesome Back-to-School Snacks You Can Make Ahead of Time
- 7 Avocado-Packed Super Bowl Snacks
- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
Radicchio is terrific grilled or roasted on its own, but it can also add crunch and pleasant bitterness to everything from savory tarts to stunningly simple salads.
Radicchio is terrific grilled or roasted on its own, but it can also add crunch and pleasant bitterness to everything from savory tarts to stunningly simple salads. Here, seven great ways to use radicchio.
This savory radicchio tart is made with three cheeses, bacon and onion.
Chef Ryan Poli's healthy vegan dish requires just a handful of ingredients.
Nancy Silverton's amazing pasta features cured pork jowl, radicchio and red onions. Or use grilled radicchio as a stuffing for pasta shells topped with incredible roasted tomato and fennel sauce.
This vegetarian salad with sun-dried tomatoes, semolina croutons and radicchio is ready in just 30 minutes. Or try this deliciously crunchy salad featuring warm escarole, sunflower seeds and radicchio slaw.
These warm, gooey calzones are filled with grilled raddichio.
6. Soppressata Bundles
Thin slices of soppressata filled with peperonici, fresh goat cheese and shredded radicchio make perfect party snacks.
Olympic swimmer Garrett Weber-Gale's terrific pizza is topped with caramelized onions, kale and radicchio.