- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
From amazing grilled pizza to superfast crostini, here are seven ways to take advantage of delicious late-summer figs.
This delicious grilled pizza is topped with creamy gorgonzola and sweet fig chunks.
Chestnut honey gives this beautiful fig-and-raspberry tart a spicy kick.
Have 5 minutes? Top crispy toasted baguette with ricotta, salami and fig.
F&W Best New Chef '14 Matthew Accarrino's take on the classic French dessert features juicy fresh black mission figs and port-infused whipped cream.
"I snagged this dessert from my Scandinavian grandmother," says chef Mehmet Gürs of this fantastic raspberry-and-fig cake. Or make this versatile lemon upside-down cake, which is great with any type of fruit.