- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Dipping apples in honey isn’t the only way to infuse the new year with sweetness. Here, seven delicious dishes to make for Rosh Hashanah that incorporate honey.
Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year and the first of the High Holidays, begins Wednesday evening. Dipping apples in honey isn’t the only way to infuse the new year with sweetness. Here, seven delicious dishes to make for Rosh Hashanah that incorporate honey.
1. Ricotta Crêpes with Honey, Walnuts and Rose
These delicate crêpes are flavored with rosewater and honey.
2. Honey Chiffon Cake
Strong black tea in the batter adds delicious flavor to this amazingly light take on traditional honey cake.
3. Jessamyn’s Sephardic Challah
This fantastic version of the classic Jewish bread is flavored with honey, caraway and anise.
4. Honey-and-Spice Glazed Chicken Breasts
Cayenne pepper adds terrific heat to this quick chicken dish.
5. Honey-Roasted Apricots with Amaretti Cookies
Ready in just 40 minutes, this healthy dessert can also be made with peaches or plums.
6. Lemon Challah Soufflé
Made with a mix of challah bread cubes and lemony custard, this simple soufflé is more like bread pudding.
7. Fried Goat Cheese Balls with Honey
These sweet-savory fritters are perfect as an appetizer or dessert.