- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Here, seven fantastic ways to use eco-friendly farmed salmon.
Thanks to improvements in technology and eco-conscious companies like Skuna Bay, the farmed salmon industry is winning over the fish elite. Here, seven fantastic ways to use eco-friendly farmed salmon.
1. Grape Leaf-Wrapped Salmon with Serrano-Scallion Sauce
A quick, creamy sauce made with hot serrano chiles is terrific with luscious fillets of roast salmon.
2. Triple Mustard Salmon
Ready in just 20 minutes, this healthy dish features Dijon mustard, dry mustard and yellow mustard seeds.
3. Salmon and Whole-Wheat Noodles in Ginger Broth
This Japanese-inspired recipe is great with buckwheat soba noodles.
4. Poached Salmon with Minted Yogurt Sauce
Tahini gives this excellent herbed yogurt sauce delicious Middle Eastern flavor.
5. Greek Salad with Oregano-Roasted Salmon
Adding roasted salmon to a classic Greek salad turns it into a hearty main course.
6. Salmon in Charmoula with Risotto-Style Israeli Couscous
Michael Solomonov's incredible dish features salmon marinated in a tangy cilantro-based Moroccan sauce.
7. Roasted Salmon, Beets and Potatoes with Horseradish Cream
Everything in this dish roasts at the same temperature, for an easy-to-make weeknight meal.