- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Freshly baked oatmeal raisin cookies and a glass of milk are a classic (and delicious) dessert. But this holiday season, don't settle for your everyday oatmeal cookies—take them over the top.
From bacon-studded to a version made with sweet, chewy dried figs, here are seven ways to upgrade the timeless cookie.
These incredible cookies are a cross between an oatmeal cookie and a chocolate-hazelnut cookie.
2. Extra chocolate chips
Both white and semisweet chocolate chips are used in these excellent, chewy cookies.
Everything is better with smoky, crunchy bacon bits.
Upgrade oatmeal cookies with gianduja, a fantastic blend of hazelnut paste and chocolate.
Flax seed meal and whole flax seeds add nutritional value to these gooey oatmeal cookies.
6. Dried figs
Give oatmeal cookies extra natural sweetness and terrific texture by adding dried figs.
7. Peanut butter chips
Sweet peanut butter chips star in this easy, tasty cookie recipe.