- 4 Outside-the-Box Margaritas
- 8 Cocktails to Try If You Love a Margarita
- 5 Ways to Drink Your Turmeric, Super Ingredient of the Moment
- 7 Instant Sparkling Wine Cocktails
- 4 Sage Beers to Drink This Fall
- Best Pumpkin Beers and Cocktails
- 5 Martinis for Serious New Year's Eve Celebrations
- 11 Crazy-Easy Thanksgiving Cocktails
- Beyond Provence: 4 Under-the-Radar French Rosé Regions
- 12 Boozy Tea Drinks to Toast the Return of Downton Abbey
The perfect post-polo drink.
If Spring had an official cocktail, the Pimm's Cup would be it. It's ultra-refreshing, bright and vibrant—and as easy to make as it is to drink. To mix a basic version of the classic British cocktail, all you need is Pimm’s No. 1, ginger ale (or some sort of lemon-lime soda), cucumber and lemon. And while the traditional version is great, it can get better. Try one of these extra-springy recipes:
1. Pimm’s Cooler
This cocktail is packed with fruit and mint and spiked with orange liqueur.
2. Pimm’s Pony
Garnish this drink with a quick cucumber foam.
3. Celery Cup No. 1
Muddled celery makes this drink extra-refreshing.
4. Royal Fruit Cup
A spring of basil makes this cocktail deliciously aromatic and a little savory.
This extra-boozy take on a Pimm’s Cup includes woodsy St. George Dry Rye Gin and a spicy cayenne extract.
6. Pimm’s Iced Tea Cup
Mint tea is a fantastic addition to this herbaceous drink.
7. Pimm’s Cup Royale
Amp up the Pimm’s Cup with Cognac, peach liqueur and Champagne.