- 6 New Party Essentials
- A Champagne House Party with Catherine Martin and Baz Luhrmann
- Haylie Duff Believes in White Plates and Tangelo Margaritas
- Desperate Hearts
- Power Puffs
- Michael Psilakis on What It's Like to Cook for President Obama
- Party-Ready Red Walnuts
- A Vegan Passover?!
- The Affordable, Edible Table
- Eat Chocolate and Make Money
Pinterest just revealed its Top Thanksgiving Pins in 2015, and there's a ton of inspiration for Thanksgiving dishes and dinner-table accouterments that go beyond decorative gourds.
2. Turn your table red. Copper flatware continues to be a sought-after metallic look for the 2015 holiday season. Set your table with this brushed copper quartet and dress up your plants with these glam planters.
3. Keep doing what you're doing with bacon. OK, this is nothing new, but Pinners love adding bacon to Brussels sprouts (as both an app and a side). And who can blame them? Try these smoky brussels sprouts or this warm brussels sprout slaw with bacon. Plus, you can make this quick brussels sprout, bacon and Gruyère frittata with any leftovers.
5. Rethink traditional dishes. You don't need bread to make amazing Thanksgiving stuffing. Here, five amazing gluten-free stuffing recipes to make that will satisfy any stuffing fanatic.
7. Apple-fy your sangria. For a fall spin on the classic Spanish drink, use apples in Thanksgiving sangria. Instead of wine, this juicy sangria is spiked with apple brandy. Or try this rosé sangria with cranberries and apples.