- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Make this New Year’s Eve the Champagne-iest one yet.
Instead of simply sipping Champagne with dinner, include the fizzy wine in the meal itself. Here, the best reasons to stock up on a few extra bottles this New Year’s Eve and cook up one amazing Champagne-drenched meal.
1. Oysters Rocafella
In this take on Oysters Rockefeller, chef Mario Carbone tops raw oysters with a tangy vinegar-shallot mignonette, plus a Champagne-infused foam.
2. Champagne-Roasted Cauliflower with Gruyère
For the ultimate New Year’s Eve side dish, roast whole heads of cauliflower with Champagne, then top with a creamy cheese sauce.
3. Scallops with Potato Pancakes and Caviar Sauce
Vinny Dotolo found inspiration for this elegant dish by thinking about New Year's Eve classics. Both Champagne and caviar flavor the butter sauce that he spoons over seared scallops set on mini potato pancakes.
4. Champagne-Tomatillo Fritters
The batter for these fritters is deliciously light and crisp thanks to Champagne. It would also be great with sliced eggplant and zucchini.
5. Strawberry-Champagne Granita
Blending fresh strawberries with sparkling wine, Andrew Zimmern's beautiful and refreshing granita is the perfect dessert for an elegant dinner.
6. Chocolate Pâté with Champagne Sabayon
This decadent chocolate dessert is accented with an airy Champagne-spiked sabayon.
7. Cranberry Champagne Gelée with Oranges
These easy gelatins are as beautiful as they are delicious.