- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Up your quesadilla game.
It doesn't get much better than a warm, crispy, gooey, cheese-filled quesadilla—or does it? From a breakfast-style quesadilla packed with scrambled egg and sausage, to a sweet-savory version filled with pineapple and bacon, here are seven ways to upgrade the classic Mexican dish.
For incredible depth of flavor mix smoked cheese, like cheddar or Gouda, into your quesadilla filling.
Chef Josh Capon upgrades the traditional quesadilla, serving it with four cheeses and topping it with roasted poblanos and tomatoes
Curried potatoes add an Indian twist to this quick and easy quesadilla.
The classic breakfast sandwich goes South of the border with these sausage, egg and cheese quesadillas.
Pineapple and Canadian bacon aren't just for pizza! The wonderful combination of sweet and savory, bound together with fresh Mozzarella makes an amazing quesadilla.