- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 9 Luxe Finger Foods for a Red Carpet Party
- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- Everything You Can Do with an English Muffin
- The Ultimate Minimalist Pasta
- 5 Gazpachos to Make if You Don't Like Tomatoes
- Around the World in 11 Burgers
- Double the Chocolate, Double the Deliciousness
- 5 Ways to Fill a Pita Pocket
- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
Up your quesadilla game.
It doesn't get much better than a warm, crispy, gooey, cheese-filled quesadilla—or does it? From a breakfast-style quesadilla packed with scrambled egg and sausage, to a sweet-savory version filled with pineapple and bacon, here are seven ways to upgrade the classic Mexican dish.
For incredible depth of flavor mix smoked cheese, like cheddar or Gouda, into your quesadilla filling.
Chef Josh Capon upgrades the traditional quesadilla, serving it with four cheeses and topping it with roasted poblanos and tomatoes
Curried potatoes add an Indian twist to this quick and easy quesadilla.
The classic breakfast sandwich goes South of the border with these sausage, egg and cheese quesadillas.
Pineapple and Canadian bacon aren't just for pizza! The wonderful combination of sweet and savory, bound together with fresh Mozzarella makes an amazing quesadilla.