- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Up your quesadilla game.
It doesn't get much better than a warm, crispy, gooey, cheese-filled quesadilla—or does it? From a breakfast-style quesadilla packed with scrambled egg and sausage, to a sweet-savory version filled with pineapple and bacon, here are seven ways to upgrade the classic Mexican dish.
For incredible depth of flavor mix smoked cheese, like cheddar or Gouda, into your quesadilla filling.
Chef Josh Capon upgrades the traditional quesadilla, serving it with four cheeses and topping it with roasted poblanos and tomatoes
Curried potatoes add an Indian twist to this quick and easy quesadilla.
The classic breakfast sandwich goes South of the border with these sausage, egg and cheese quesadillas.
Pineapple and Canadian bacon aren't just for pizza! The wonderful combination of sweet and savory, bound together with fresh Mozzarella makes an amazing quesadilla.