- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
- 5 Best-Ever Summer Brunch Cocktails
- 9 Best-Ever Strawberry Dishes for Brunch
Up your quesadilla game.
It doesn't get much better than a warm, crispy, gooey, cheese-filled quesadilla—or does it? From a breakfast-style quesadilla packed with scrambled egg and sausage, to a sweet-savory version filled with pineapple and bacon, here are seven ways to upgrade the classic Mexican dish.
For incredible depth of flavor mix smoked cheese, like cheddar or Gouda, into your quesadilla filling.
Chef Josh Capon upgrades the traditional quesadilla, serving it with four cheeses and topping it with roasted poblanos and tomatoes
Curried potatoes add an Indian twist to this quick and easy quesadilla.
The classic breakfast sandwich goes South of the border with these sausage, egg and cheese quesadillas.
Pineapple and Canadian bacon aren't just for pizza! The wonderful combination of sweet and savory, bound together with fresh Mozzarella makes an amazing quesadilla.