- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
Often overlooked, turnips are a great source of vitamin C and can be used in a variety of dishes.
Often overlooked, turnips are a great source of vitamin C and can be used in a variety of dishes. From silky gratin to a quick stir-fry, here are seven ways to use the underrated root vegetable.
F&W's Justin Chapple tops luscious turnip gratin with earthy porcini mushrooms.
"It's really special to have something that's just starting to ferment," says chef Andrea Reusing of this fast turnip kimchi recipe.
Though it looks and tastes rich and creamy, this soup is surprisingly light.
Balsamic vinegar mixed with butter and caramel makes a fantastic glaze for pleasantly bitter roasted turnips.
Both turnips and the greens are used for this hearty farro salad.
This delicious vegetarian stir-fry features brussels sprouts, turnips, carrots and lentils.
7. Mashed Potatoes
Upgrade classic mashed potatoes with fresh turnips.