- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 9 Ways to Use Rhubarb (Other Than Pie)
- Celebrate Dr. Seuss's Birthday with Eggs and Ham (Green Food Dye Optional)
- Why Your Cast-Iron Skillet is a Must-Have Grilling Tool
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 5 Hearty Stuffed Mushrooms Recipes
Here, seven tequila-infused recipes.
Our favorite thing to make with tequila is, of course, a margarita (preferably made using Jim Meehan’s expert technique). But cooking with the spirit is also a delicious (if not quite as intoxicating) experience. Here, seven tequila-infused recipes.
1. Guacamole with Tequila and Lime
Don’t be afraid to use high-end tequila in this creamy dip.
2. Tequila-Mustard-Glazed Chicken Skewers
Tequila is used both in the marinade and in the mustard for these skewers.
3. Tequila-Flamed Shrimp Tostadas
Tequila adds a fantastic smokiness to the shrimp.
4. Tequila–Spiked Caramel Corn
This adult riff on Cracker Jack is more suited to a cocktail party than a baseball game.
5. Queso Fundido al Tequila
Rick Bayless’s simple 20-minute dip is just the thing to satisfy a sudden craving for something warm, salty and gooey.
6. Grilled Oysters with Spiced Tequila Butter
These oysters are grilled just until they open, and then topped with a spoonful of the boozy butter.
7. Tequila Chicken Fajitas
A splash of tequila in these easy chicken fajitas adds a nice burst of flavor.