- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Here, seven tequila-infused recipes.
Our favorite thing to make with tequila is, of course, a margarita (preferably made using Jim Meehan’s expert technique). But cooking with the spirit is also a delicious (if not quite as intoxicating) experience. Here, seven tequila-infused recipes.
1. Guacamole with Tequila and Lime
Don’t be afraid to use high-end tequila in this creamy dip.
2. Tequila-Mustard-Glazed Chicken Skewers
Tequila is used both in the marinade and in the mustard for these skewers.
3. Tequila-Flamed Shrimp Tostadas
Tequila adds a fantastic smokiness to the shrimp.
4. Tequila–Spiked Caramel Corn
This adult riff on Cracker Jack is more suited to a cocktail party than a baseball game.
5. Queso Fundido al Tequila
Rick Bayless’s simple 20-minute dip is just the thing to satisfy a sudden craving for something warm, salty and gooey.
6. Grilled Oysters with Spiced Tequila Butter
These oysters are grilled just until they open, and then topped with a spoonful of the boozy butter.
7. Tequila Chicken Fajitas
A splash of tequila in these easy chicken fajitas adds a nice burst of flavor.