- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 9 Ways to Use Rhubarb (Other Than Pie)
- Celebrate Dr. Seuss's Birthday with Eggs and Ham (Green Food Dye Optional)
- 10 Recipes That Celebrate the Oozy Glory of Sunny-Side-Up Eggs
- Why Your Cast-Iron Skillet is a Must-Have Grilling Tool
Coconut oil is a great substitute for butter in baked goods, and its mild tropical flavor can also enhance a range of dishes from soup to grains. Here, seven fantastic ways to cook with coconut oil.
Mixing ground flax and coconut oil into the batter adds nutritional value to these delicious pancakes.
Or try these savory pancakes.
2. Cinnamon Rolls
Coconut oil replaces butter in these delicious dairy-free pumpkin cinnamon rolls.
Coconut oil gives this cauliflower-studded pilaf terrific tropical flavor.
Star blogger Anya Kassoff coats squash and carrots with coconut oil for this healing noodle soup.
Or try this sweet, spicy carrot-ginger soup with coconut-roasted shrimp.
These incredible nutmeg-banana-carrot muffins feature coconut oil in both the batter and the frosting.
This beautiful layer cake is made with coconut oil and toasted ground coconut.
Or try this pleasantly dense, gluten-free carrot cake.
Coconut oil can be used in place of butter or any other oil for popping corn.