- 6 Game-Day Snacks That You Can Make During Half Time
- 9 Southern Snacks for Binge-Watching House of Cards
- 5 Crowd-Pleasing DIY Happy Hour Snacks
- 10 Quick Midnight Snacks if That V-Day Date Didn't Go As Planned
- 6 Super Bowl Snacks You Can Make in a Muffin Tin
- 10 Game-Day Snacks That Will Win Any World Cup Viewing Party
- 6 Last-Minute Halloween Snacks
- 7 Avocado-Packed Super Bowl Snacks
- 9 Awesome Back-to-School Snacks You Can Make Ahead of Time
- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
Coconut oil is a great substitute for butter in baked goods, and its mild tropical flavor can also enhance a range of dishes from soup to grains. Here, seven fantastic ways to cook with coconut oil.
Mixing ground flax and coconut oil into the batter adds nutritional value to these delicious pancakes.
Or try these savory pancakes.
2. Cinnamon Rolls
Coconut oil replaces butter in these delicious dairy-free pumpkin cinnamon rolls.
Coconut oil gives this cauliflower-studded pilaf terrific tropical flavor.
Star blogger Anya Kassoff coats squash and carrots with coconut oil for this healing noodle soup.
Or try this sweet, spicy carrot-ginger soup with coconut-roasted shrimp.
These incredible nutmeg-banana-carrot muffins feature coconut oil in both the batter and the frosting.
This beautiful layer cake is made with coconut oil and toasted ground coconut.
Or try this pleasantly dense, gluten-free carrot cake.
Coconut oil can be used in place of butter or any other oil for popping corn.