- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Coconut oil is a great substitute for butter in baked goods, and its mild tropical flavor can also enhance a range of dishes from soup to grains. Here, seven fantastic ways to cook with coconut oil.
Mixing ground flax and coconut oil into the batter adds nutritional value to these delicious pancakes.
Or try these savory pancakes.
2. Cinnamon Rolls
Coconut oil replaces butter in these delicious dairy-free pumpkin cinnamon rolls.
Coconut oil gives this cauliflower-studded pilaf terrific tropical flavor.
Star blogger Anya Kassoff coats squash and carrots with coconut oil for this healing noodle soup.
Or try this sweet, spicy carrot-ginger soup with coconut-roasted shrimp.
These incredible nutmeg-banana-carrot muffins feature coconut oil in both the batter and the frosting.
This beautiful layer cake is made with coconut oil and toasted ground coconut.
Or try this pleasantly dense, gluten-free carrot cake.
Coconut oil can be used in place of butter or any other oil for popping corn.