- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
Coconut oil is a great substitute for butter in baked goods, and its mild tropical flavor can also enhance a range of dishes from soup to grains. Here, seven fantastic ways to cook with coconut oil.
Mixing ground flax and coconut oil into the batter adds nutritional value to these delicious pancakes.
Or try these savory pancakes.
2. Cinnamon Rolls
Coconut oil replaces butter in these delicious dairy-free pumpkin cinnamon rolls.
Coconut oil gives this cauliflower-studded pilaf terrific tropical flavor.
Star blogger Anya Kassoff coats squash and carrots with coconut oil for this healing noodle soup.
Or try this sweet, spicy carrot-ginger soup with coconut-roasted shrimp.
These incredible nutmeg-banana-carrot muffins feature coconut oil in both the batter and the frosting.
This beautiful layer cake is made with coconut oil and toasted ground coconut.
Or try this pleasantly dense, gluten-free carrot cake.
Coconut oil can be used in place of butter or any other oil for popping corn.