- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
See you next year, root vegetables.
Happy first day of spring! From curried carrot soup to superquick fava bean toast, here are seven fantastic spring dishes to celebrate the new season.
This spring version of a Spanish tortilla is delicious served warm or at room temperature.
Versatile and delicious, this hearty grain salad can also be made with wheat berries, spelt or barley.
Chef Douglas Monsalud's lemony pasta is packed with lots of green vegetables and herbs.
To make this healthy soup especially tasty, Naomi Pomeroy cooks the carrots with Madras curry powder, ginger and garlic. Before serving, she adds a little bit of Tabasco sauce and a drizzle of tarragon-infused oil.
Cooks usually reserve dark, tough leek greens for stock. Here, they're sautéed until they're deliciously soft and supple, then folded into a luscious macaroni and cheese made with nutty Manchego.
A generous portion of bay leaves in the steaming liquid here permeates the artichoke leaves and hearts with flavor.
This quick spring toast is ready in just 30 minutes.