- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
How do you take pasta from simply satisfying to groan-inducingly good? With an extra powerful hit of umami flavor in the form of earthy mushrooms.
From porcini-studded pappardelle to spaghetti with vegetarian Bolognese, here are seven ways to add more umami to your mushroom pasta dishes.
Roasted pistachios add sweet nuttiness to this terrific mushroom pasta.
This pasta is fast and simple but packed with dark, rich flavors.
Make an easy, no-cook sauce for this mushroom-filled pasta by combining goat cheese, Parmesan, milk and some of the still-hot pasta-cooking water.
F&W Best New Chef 2014 Matthew Accarrino tosses earthy buckwheat pasta with creamy mascarpone, silky mushrooms and runny eggs.
Three kinds of mushrooms plus eggplant and carrots come together in this satisfying vegetarian Bolognese.
This versatile mushroom-and-herb ragù is also delicious on rigatoni or cheese ravioli.
Star chef Barbara Lynch likes to make this bread crumb-topped dish with campanelle—a festive pasta shaped like bellflowers.