- 9 Southern Snacks for Binge-Watching House of Cards
- 5 Crowd-Pleasing DIY Happy Hour Snacks
- 10 Quick Midnight Snacks if That V-Day Date Didn't Go As Planned
- 6 Game-Day Snacks That You Can Make During Half Time
- 6 Super Bowl Snacks You Can Make in a Muffin Tin
- 10 Game-Day Snacks That Will Win Any World Cup Viewing Party
- 6 Last-Minute Halloween Snacks
- 9 Awesome Back-to-School Snacks You Can Make Ahead of Time
- 7 Avocado-Packed Super Bowl Snacks
- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
How do you take pasta from simply satisfying to groan-inducingly good? With an extra powerful hit of umami flavor in the form of earthy mushrooms.
From porcini-studded pappardelle to spaghetti with vegetarian Bolognese, here are seven ways to add more umami to your mushroom pasta dishes.
Roasted pistachios add sweet nuttiness to this terrific mushroom pasta.
This pasta is fast and simple but packed with dark, rich flavors.
Make an easy, no-cook sauce for this mushroom-filled pasta by combining goat cheese, Parmesan, milk and some of the still-hot pasta-cooking water.
F&W Best New Chef 2014 Matthew Accarrino tosses earthy buckwheat pasta with creamy mascarpone, silky mushrooms and runny eggs.
Three kinds of mushrooms plus eggplant and carrots come together in this satisfying vegetarian Bolognese.
This versatile mushroom-and-herb ragù is also delicious on rigatoni or cheese ravioli.
Star chef Barbara Lynch likes to make this bread crumb-topped dish with campanelle—a festive pasta shaped like bellflowers.